Nov 27, 2020
REQUIREMENTS FOR A CERTIFICATE IN PRE-HEALTH:
A student majoring in any discipline may complete a certificate in Pre-Health upon satisfactory fulfilling the core and elective requirements:
Complete two (2) courses from the following:
- ANTH 210 - Introduction to Sociocultural Anthropology Credits: 3 g
- ANTH 357 - Medical Anthropology Credits: 3 g
- BIO 208 - Molecular Microbiology Credits: 4 a,g
- BIO 233 - Human Anatomy Credits: 4 g
- BIO 234 - Human Physiology Credits: 4 f,g
- BIO 260 - Genetics Credits: 3 a,g
- CHEM 250 - Organic Chemistry I: Organic Compounds Credits: 4 a,g
- CHEM 251 - Organic Chemistry II: Biological Chemistry Credits: 4 a,f,g
- ED 222 - Education: Global Perspectives Credits: 3 g
- ES 360 - Exercise Physiology Credits: 4 f,g
- GSS 101 - Introduction to Gender and Sexuality Studies Credits: 3 g
- MATH 132 - Introduction to Statistics Credits: 3 g
- NAIS 110 - Introduction to Native American and Indigenous Studies Credits: 3 g
- PH 101 - Principles of Public Health Credits: 3 g
- PH 102 - Environmental Public Health I Credits: 3 g
- PHYS 201 - Physics - Non-Calculus I Credits: 4 g
- PHYS 202 - Physics - Non-Calculus II Credits: 4 a,f,g
- PHYS 217 - Physics - Science and Engineering I Credits: 4 a,f,g
- PHYS 218 - Physics - Science and Engineering II Credits: 4 a,f,g
- PS 307 - Public Policy in America Credits: 3 g
- PSYC 387 - Abnormal Psychology Credits: 3 g
- SOC 100 - Introduction to Sociology Credits: 3 g
- SOC 300 - Theories of Social and Personal Life Credits: 3 g
TOTAL REQUIRED FOR CERTIFACTE- CREDITS: 27
a Check course description for minimum grade in prerequisite course(s) required to enroll in this course.
f Check course description for prerequisite course requirements.
g A grade of C or better will be accepted for the certificate.
Note: At least 50% of the coursework toward the certificate must be earned at Fort Lewis College.
Certificate Only Sequence Map to Graduation:
Certificate and Bachelor’s Sequence Map to Graduation:
- See a professional advisor for curriculum planning.