Congratulations on accepting the challenge of taking college-level courses before graduating from high school. We honor your commitment to advancing your education.
- Discuss concurrent enrollment with your guidance counselor. You must meet the criteria established by your high school and receive approval prior to applying for admission.
- Download and complete the free concurrent enrollment application.
- Attach transcripts to your application.
- Click here to upload your application and transcripts.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Applicants are typically notified within 2 weeks of receipt of a complete application. If you have questions or would like to check on the status of your application, please contact Teresa Castanon Fry, Concurrent Enrollment Specialist at 970-247-6731.
Tuition & Fees
Concurrent Student Tuition and Fees
For questions about concurrent enrollment application status, or to submit application materials, please contact:
Concurrent Enrollment Specialist
Teresa Castanon Fry
After you are admitted
Make a registration appointment
To sign up for classes you’ll need to talk with the Concurrent Enrollment Specialist. Click here to schedule your registration appointment.
- Classes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Advising appointments may be in person, or over the phone.
Fall semester applicants
Schedule appointments beginning April 1
Spring semester applicants
Schedule appointments beginning November 1
Activate your FLC account
You must set up your FLC account. To activate your account:
- Go to https://apps.fortlewis.edu/it/account
- Enter your first name, last name, birth date, and student ID number or social security number
- Access your unique username and set your password
- Access your accounts
- Go to theFort and click on Sign In on the top right corner
- Enter your username and password